Rob LOVES ratings. You know, the 5 stars... the multiple reviews. Any time he's looking something up to buy all he seems to care about are ratings! how many stars? how many reviews? I usually just pick based off of the pictures.
I'm just glad I didn't come with ratings. He may not have chosen me. Then again, if I had awesome reviews he would pick me no matter what I looked like. I have proof, too, that he would be interested in anything that had good ratings and reviews no matter what it looks like.
See proof below:
better believe it. those are shoes with toe slots. better known as Vibram 5 Finger Shoes.
WEIRD!
the worst part is that he has been looking at these shoes online since last year and talking about them and trying to tell me how many 'physiological benefits' there are that I caved.
It's our 1 year anniversary this weekend. What better way to show my undying love for him than to go to the store and buy something for him that i feel weird even touching knowing he will love them. It's like buying those awful pokemon shoes for your kid that say "gotta catch 'em all" when they step because it's the one thing they want in life and it's their birthday... the things you do for love.
shoes that have toe slots.... and I thought toe socks were strange.
2 comments:
No comment :)
haha Kelvie- I read this post a few weeks ago and thought of it today. I was buying a gift at Bed Bath and Beyond and the girl helping me had a pair on! They are definitely crazy looking ;)
Post a Comment