#1: i'm dying to make these. it took everything i had to not run out and buy sweetened condensed milk to whip up these bad boys. I love lemon and anything with a crumb on top is to die for.
Problem: I may or may not have to wear a bathing suit this weekend.
Solution: Make them AFTER i enter into a bathing suit and binge.
#2: A sneek peak into my personal life. Blogs are supposed to generally be about the blogger I suppose... not other people's amazing photography and baking skills...
This is myself and my husband who is affectionately called "Wobby" by my dear nephews. He is witty, has luciously animated eyebrows, is a foot and 2 inches taller than my pint sized self, loves eating chocolate chip cookies, can make horribly ugly faces, is so very different and so very compatible to me, and is my BFF. Totally.
That's it for today folks. I'm sure the next post will be full of all sorts of impressive musings and photos. I must go do my occasional workout... Jillian's 30 day shred. I've been on level 2 for about 2 months. No good, friends. I leave you with Jillian's encouragement... "Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going". Lovely, Jillian, Thanks.


5 comments:
OH my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for more!!!!!!
Love you, little miss blogger! I don't know what to write either!
this is great! can't wait to see more!
I was so excited when I heard about this, that I stopped my car to find wifi on the road so I could read it! I love It! I want to make something really fun out of fabric that looks like your background. Is that possible?
This goes to the very top of my Google Reader! Love you Mom
Well, this is the first blog I've ever "followed." Love it Kelvie!
You (and this blog) are refreshing!!!! I love you! Next post please ;)
Post a Comment