I had my camera out this morning so I could take some photos of the Sables I was baking (more on that later). I got that dumb error message about my memory card not working, which usually means my card is locked, so i took it out to flip the little plastic piece to unlock it and then it fell apart. I have no idea what happened but it just cracked some how. So i went to my camera bag to get out another one and was happy to find old photos from this summer that i totally forgot about!
It was like finding money in the pockets of a coat you hadn't worn since last fall!
A few months ago Rob and I and his cousins went Nissley Vineyards (Lancaster based AWESOME wine) for a lawn concert to celebrate Sarah's birthday. It was maybe one of the best things i did all summer! They had a band who did all big band music which is my favorite favorite favorite! All that Frank Sinatra type stuff. It was such a great time.
We all brought some things to eat. I brought home made iced tea (my mom's delicious sweet mint tea recipe),
and individual cheesecakes.
Now you can make home brewed iced tea... or you can make home brewed iced tea and put them in cute mason jars for each person. I guess i was really into the individual treats that day. I tell ya, it's all about the packaging. I literally buy things for the box they come in sometimes. I'm a sucker for packaging.
Each couple bought some wine they sold at the winery and shared food, wine, and music together.
I suggest you go make yourself some iced tea and put it a super cute jar. Or you could always go buy some Nissley Wine (i suggest the Niagra) and relax on this beautiful Friday night. I hope you find money in your pockets or something similar :) Happy Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
sad: that your card broke
love: that you found old pictures :)
Hope there weren't any pictures on the card that are lost now!
Fritz would like to let you know that he recognized Rob's leg in that last picture. Yes, yes he did.
Post a Comment