Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Following of 5!

I noticed today that I have 5 followers!! this is a reason to celebrate! despite the fact that they are all family members...

Here I sit, deciding how i can celebrate having 5 friends who follow my little baby blog. and there you have it... baby. A baby! that's it! my blog is a baby and my sister just had a baby. and today is his 1 week birthday! ANOTHER reason to celebrate! Golly, today is a good day. So in light of all things baby here are some of my handsome little nephew's first photo's taken by yours truly. 

I have two big sissies and i wouldn't have it any other way. not only have they given me everything i've learned in life, they have given me 4 nephews!! that's 1 less than all my followers! i just need to get them on the bandwagon of reading my blog and i'll have 9. that would be monumental. first, a sneak peek and my cuties.... (yes, they are mine in my head and my sisters in reality. but who needs reality)

these are the big boys... 3 days apart, both big brothers and first borns. I happen to love first borns. I'm married to one. Although, i think he could tone down his first born ways a notch at times :) 

But these two! they are my favorite 2 year olds. Finlay, in green, is an aggressive love machine who I think has the energy to already be an iron man, and Max, in red, is a closet performer with a sweetness none can match.


Onto the baby brothers! I said i liked first borns, and i do, but little siblings have a special place in my heart. I love seeing how being a little sibling forms their personality from the very beginning. Laird, is the sweetest little guy, and little brother to Mr. Finlay. (Disclaimer: I lied. I mentioned earlier these pictures were all mine... this one was taken by sissy Heath!)

This guy is just a bundle of sweetness! I think having Finlay for a big brother has made him immune to loud noises and quick movements. He's such a chill dude! and so dang cute...

Finally, the debut of my newest nephew, Sullivan! Oh he's so precious!

we decided to have a mini photo shoot with him... this is the first day home from the hospital. 3 days old.

poor guy wants swaddled.

wrinkly little feet that have never touched the groud :)

little Sully hanging out with Mommy

A little afternoon nap in the sun

Daddy Daycare!! Poor dad got stuck babysitting while the girls went up to the hospital room to meet Sully. Look at him. What a good Poppy :)

Since I happen to be childless, i need to live vicariously through my sisters and show you how cute Meredith did the kids room... this is baby Sully's side. adorable...

 And this is big brother maxton's side with his big boy bed and all!
 

Welcome, Sully. You are so loved already. And thank you, followers, for giving me something to celebrate. 


Happy 1 Week, Sully!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love these boys....all 4 of them!