Shall we? I think that it's only necessary that we take a step back in time to about.... 3.5 months ago. Yes, it's been THAT long. Have i ever told you about my lack of self discipline? It's really getting me no where in life. So i'm sorry. It's not that i don't love you. It's that I have consistency issues. Can you forgive me for my unfortunate personality flaw? I've been working on it for 24, almost 25, years and somehow i still haven't quite gotten a hang of this whole self discipline thing. Maybe in the next quarter century i'll have better luck. In an effort to gain forgiveness I'll share with you a little bit o' Kelvie. Let's try and make up for lost time.
Ok, first... can i say that I'm glad wedding season is over!? Don't get me wrong. I love love. BUT I don't so much love wearing a dress when i'm trying to eat everything on the dessert table. I also don't love trying to FIND a dress that will be nice to my mid section, seeing as it's about 3 inches long. Thanks, mom. I'm still hoping that, someday, my torso will have a growth spurt. Scratch that, i'll take any part of me having a growth spurt. Being 5 feet tall is cute and all, but not fun when it comes to dresses. That's why God invented the petite section. So that this girl could have a good time during wedding season.
At my age, it's a slow year in love when you only have 4 weddings to go to in a summer. Honest promise, there are people who have gone to 14 weddings in one summer. All the weddings i went to this summer were gorgeous!
Cait is a long time friend of mine. I've known her since she was in middle school, maybe even 5th grade. She is now the loving wife to Jeff. Gosh, i love those two. SUCH a fun couple!
I didn't get many pictures from this day because i was too busy drinking wine and dancing with some great people. But here they are. The cutie couple that i love so much.
Well look at that... How do we look? While I wish that little thumb sucker was mine, i'll settle to be his aunt. My sister and Bro-in-law were troopers and took their 1 month old to this wedding. I didn't complain cause i got to do this....
This gang is bad news. Bad news in such a good way. Rob and the Zietsmans. They are our Long Island friends. They live by Jeff and Cait in Long Island and we LOVE them. Introducing Lauren and Fritz... Fritz smokes bubbles.
Rob and I also went to a wedding in Telford, PA where our friends from Messiah College got hitched. It was QUITE a time. They asked Rob and I to do the photo booth guest book. Here are some highlights from the day...
The Glamorous Karah
That's right! Feast your eyes on that handsome husband of mine. The one with the butterfly mask on.
Some favorite people of mine Tim and Amanda.
Don't mind the sign...
Kevin and Liz.
Now, I know i said i went to 4 weddings. That's true, but i only have photo proof that i went to 3 and the third one is a sad excuse for evidence cause i really only have one photo to share. It was Aftan's wedding. Aftan is my best friend, Kate's, sister. Kate passed away last year 3 months before my own wedding. My growing up years were ALL about Kate. I spent so much time with her and in turn, ended up spending a lot of time with Aftan, too. Aftan got married this summer and her wedding was absolutely gorgeous. It down poured like i've never seen before and somehow, it turned out to be one of the most beautiful weddings i've ever been to. LOVE you Aftan.
Ahh wedding season. I love you and all, but i love my sweatpants more. Thanks for the fun, love, and wedding cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment